- FEDEX Free Shipping (UK) - FREE SHIPPING For Orders Over £ 35.00 - Delivery Time 1-3 Business Days
- FEDEX Tracked Service (UK) - £ 3.99 - Delivery Time 1-3 Business Days
- FEDEX Tracked Service (Worldwide) - £ 9.99 - Delivery Time 2-7 Business Days
- A signature is required upon receipt of goods
- We are unable to leave a parcel unless prior arrangements have been made
- We do not deliver on bank holidays
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation
- Delays may be caused by external influences
- Lola Team will process and ship your order within 24hs of receiving it.
- Once the order has been dispatched, a tracking code will be sent to your registered email address.
- Courier will contact you to your telephone number to confirm delivery time.
- Package will be delivered at the arranged time and a signature will be required upon receipt of goods
- If the delivery is not possible (customer don't answer phone, not available, ecc), then the courier will attempt twice again in the following days before returning the goods to Lola Team.
- In this case of failed delivery, Lola Team will contact you and offer you pick up or schedule a new delivery.
- Lola Team insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for all goods delivered. Once signed and goods passed to you, at this point the responsibility for your purchase transfers to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Lola Team and transfer of responsibility in the same way as specified above.
- All Prices include VAT. If you need VAT receipt please write us with your order number email@example.com
International Duties and Taxes (Paid)
- International orders are exclusive of duty and custom charges. Depending the custom rules import duties could be charged or not.
- As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.